[OZAPRS] VK5LY APRS status

Larry larrykin at nuskope.com.au
Wed May 6 03:16:17 EST 2015

Further to my earlier advices I am pleased to report that I am now back home in Renmark continuing treatment following spinal surgery and rehabilition in Adelaide.

I have restored the VK5LY VHF/HF (30m&40m) Igates and will progressively update the underlying software systems over the coming weeks.  I would be interested in reports from receiving stations. In particular other 40m station reports  now that the Northern tourist season is upon us and there are usually a few travellers who use 40m because their standard licence condition prevents them using 30m.

Many thanks for the many get-well wishes and thank you messages over the past months - they are very much appreciated.

73 Larry VK5LY

Sent from my steam powered electron generator!