[OZAPRS] 40m gates

Gerard Hill vk2io at amsat.org
Mon Dec 14 20:15:56 EST 2015

Great news that you're still on air, Scott - I can hear packet bursts here.
Also good to know of a new gate planned for the Riverland replacing the
one Larry ran for many years.
When I re-establish it will be on a frequency in the new bandplan,
probably at the bottom end just above 7040. It would be good to have
some input on this such as frequencies to avoid. For example, I've read
that WSPR <http://www.bandplans.com/index.php?band=40> uses 7040 -
7040.2 so that segment should be avoided. Does JT65A
<http://hflink.com/jt65/> still use 7040.3-7040.7 or has it all migrated
to 7077.3-7077.7? Also Olivia <http://hflink.com/olivia/#freqs> is
centred on 7043.25. Any others?
All suggestions welcome!