[OZAPRS] 40m gates

Gerard Hill vk2io at amsat.org
Mon Dec 14 00:40:48 EST 2015

Hi Tim,
I was running a 40m iGate until hardware failures forced it off air in
January. Am now getting it set up again and hope to have it back soon.
Be good to know whether there was likely to be any activity. I'll have
30m as well. Not sure about other iGates yet.

In September a new bandplan
<http://www.wia.org.au/members/bandplans/data/documents/Australian%20Band%20Plans%20150920.pdf>
was released for 40m and the old dial frequency of 7036 kHz is now
within the CW only segment. The digital modes segment is 7040 to 7060
kHz so we should think about moving the APRS frequency.

Cheers,
Gerard - VK2IO