[OZAPRS] out of date info on aprs.net.au

Scott Evans vk7hse at gmail.com
Wed Dec 9 01:54:52 EST 2015

Hi Liz,

The whole thing needs updating! But I've not had a chance to make it happen
as yet.

The cms is drupal 6.x and that's in legacy support so it's time to make the
jump to 7.x however I've held off on it.  Anyway I've digressed, I'll take
a closer look at the pages you have suggested that require attention and
remedy.

Basically ignore the previous information about the first/second.aprs.net.au
and just use aunz.aprs2.net as this is an alias rotation address that will
direct your connection to the first available or lowest populated (load
balancing)  As the name implies this includes the Australian & New Zealand
T2 servers. That's (from memory) 5 servers all up (maybe 6 can't remember!)

If there's anything else that needs to be fixed/updated/removed/whatever
please don't hesitate to contact me...