[OZAPRS] Fw: COFFS HARBOUR IGATE

Justin Albury justin at jacomms.com
Wed Aug 26 18:34:37 EST 2015

I saw it come through

VK2HJA

Justin Albury
J Albury Communications
justin at jacomms.com
0417246791

This email, and any attachments are for the use of the intended
recipient(s) and may contain confidential/privileged information.
immediately and then delete it. If you are not the intended recipient,
you must not copy, disclose or distribute its contents to any other
person. We do not accept any liability in connection with transmitting,
unauthorised access to, or viruses in this email and its attachments.
This notice should not be removed.