[OZAPRS] hf-Igates Re: antenna for mobile HF-APRS

oe3mzc at oevsv.at oe3mzc at oevsv.at
Wed Apr 1 03:35:14 EST 2015

Hello all,

if you add some additional APRS-I-Gates for 30m Band and 40m Band (which is
always a good idea!)
please consider the use of new SCS DSP-TNC
because it is the only unit that will adapt for frequency shift (plus/minus
400Hz?)
and can decode multiple packets simultaneously ...
see
http://www.scs-ptc.com/news/new-tracker/new-tracker-dsp-tnc

I have experienced the improved decode capabilities of Igates in VK6/VK8
working with this device during my trip in Western Australia as VK3FPF

vx73 de Mike