[OZAPRS] aprx v2.08*

Mark Cheeseman mark-lists at cheeseman.org
Mon Sep 22 12:01:47 EST 2014

Hi Owen,

Can you elaborate on which problems you have resolved (or attempted to
resolve)? I'm presently running aprx-2.06.svn507 on the iGate I run in
the Sydney area for WICEN and have had occasional issues where it seems
to stop sending my beacons, particularly when it gets a bit of activity.
I didn't have the same problem when I was running on a PC but I forget
which version that was. I'm running on a Pi now using the kernel ax.25
stack so the deb sounds interesting.

I'm keen to try it out to see if that particular problem goes away but
would be interested in what other things you have fixed. We have the
Canoe Classic coming up late next month so now is a good time to try our
your fork before things get busy again.

73,
Mark VK2XGK