[OZAPRS] aprx v2.08*

owen owen at owenduffy.net
Sun Sep 21 11:09:34 EST 2014

Hello list,

I evaluated aprx v2.08r593 recently and found it seriously wanting, and
abandoned it as unmaintained.

Encouraged by Kenneth Finnegan who merged some fixes by wb4xo (which
still didn't work properly), I set about resolving some problems.

I think I now have the digi working better, maybe even properly. I have
been testing some if its filtering and it seems to work ok.

My forked^2 repo is at https://github.com/owenduffy/aprx if you would
like to try it. I have a deb package for RPi if that is of interest.

I also have some utils for configuring a TNC etc at
https://bitbucket.org/owenduffy/aprx-util .  (Yes, that is hg, my
preferred SCM ATM, I use git under sufferance, and the original source
is in SVN.)

If anyone tries this and has feedback... it is welcome.

73
Owen