[OZAPRS] Digipeaters and iGATE's

Nik Presser nikp007 at bigpond.com
Sun Oct 19 12:56:41 EST 2014

G’day Peter and all on the list,

An APRS Digi in SW Vic? That would be very nice and certainly fill in a hole from where coverage from Mt William finishes.

I think there was talk that a Digi was going to be re-established in the Ouyen area again. I’m not sure and haven’t heard any more. There’s a big gap in the Mallee from where you leave the Mt William coverage until you get towards the Digi coverage in the Mildura area.

And as you might know, the VK3ROW Digi is down due to an unplanned event down there earlier this year, but I’m sure once everything is sorted out, we’ll have that one going again sometime next year I suspect – hence why the VK3ROW 2m voice repeater is also offline for now.

Cheers,

Nik Presser
VK3BA