[OZAPRS] UIDIGI 1.9 problem?

Peter VK2MPJ vk2mpj at yahoo.com.au
Wed Oct 15 21:54:57 EST 2014

Thought so.  Odd

The Digi I am trying to access, has the password programmed in it in
lower case according to the .txt file I have for reference
However, when I issue the 'S' command and reply with the requested
letters, I am getting no joy.
If I send the requested letters in CAPS I hear the digi reply I get 'NO'
back from the Digi showing up in the Terminal.
So I try again in lower case and I can hear the digi reply, but nothing
comes up in the terminal.  I try a sysop function (usually request LED
status) and always get the invalid command, valid commands are Info,
Mheard and Quit message, then get booted. Typical response if you aren't
authenticated.

This is not a digi I have configured and only have the .txt file I was
sent to work with.  I have always programmed the password in CAPS as I
thought that was the way it had to be.  Could the fact that the password
in this one in lowercase has upset UIDIGI?

Cheers

Pete
VK2MPJ