[OZAPRS] UIDIGI 1.9 problem?

Liz edodd55 at gmail.com
Tue Oct 14 13:31:15 EST 2014

VK2RGF-1 runs UIDIGI 1.9
For about a month it hasn't acted as a wide area digipeater, and
doesn't digipeat all local packets.
It will digipeat most local packets, but not mine. (Check the last 24
hours on aprs.fi if you want to see some of this)

Is there a known problem with UIDIGI 1.9 which would cause it to reject
all packets which contained the callsign of a digipeater?

Once upon a time, my logs would be full of packets which came via
Ginini, Canobolas and wider afield.
Now there are no packets from further afield reaching home, and there
is a weird problem which causes it to reject my packets, even when I
drove right past it yesterday.

Some log samples (APRSIS excluded, and all transmit excluded) from May
and Oct appended.

Liz
VK2XSE