[OZAPRS] TNC capture range

Darryl Smith darryl at radio-active.net.au
Sat Oct 11 21:04:04 EST 2014

Hi Owen

Great responseŠ I will look at it in more detail, and you should send a
copy to Kenneth.

FYI, I will probably be heading back to Braidwood on Friday (or possibly
Thursday) if you wanted to compare journeys. I do this journey every few
weeks

Darryl

---------
Darryl Smith, VK2TDS POBox 169 Ingleburn NSW 2565 Australia
Mobile Number 0412 929 634 [+61 4 12 929 634 Int] - 02 9618 6459