[OZAPRS] PS-29 APRS PICO balloon MEL-SYD

Peter Richens prichens at iinet.net.au
Sat Nov 29 22:45:58 EST 2014

I am interested in finding out a few more details of these Balloons..

What size is the actual Balloon?

What is the cost of the APRS gear and actual balloon?

Are there any authorities you need to alert to its presence?

Is this a project that is sponsored by anyone and is there an educational or
scientific reason for doing it.

Finally do you ever recover the gear?

It sounds like a fun project but I am guessing there is a bit of cash
involved so I assume there is a purpose for it apart from because you can.

Regards

Peter Richens - VK4FSD

River City 4WD Club - Vice President 2014 - 15