[OZAPRS] Are 4 x iGates in Sydney too many?

vk2ycj at bravo.net.au vk2ycj at bravo.net.au
Sun May 25 17:12:46 EST 2014

Gary,

Interesting yes.   I can see a mobile station in Newcastle going to
VK2RTZ-1 then to VK2RTG-5 rather than via our local iGate VK2ZEN-5

VK2ZEN-5 looks like it's okay and working.

Another mobile up the valley is going via VK2RTZ-1 and then to iGate VK2ZEN-5

Maybe it's a difficult job to get to site and set the routing table on the
VK2RTZ-5 digipeater if changes are needed.

Can the routing tables be set remotely via the 145.175 access frequency OR
can it only be done with a PC and cable onsite ?

Jamie VK2YCJ