[OZAPRS] Are 4 x iGates in Sydney too many?

David Hardy vk2nh at hotmail.com
Fri May 23 10:29:39 EST 2014

Unfortuately there is no longer a digi in a good coverage area. ARNSW are consideringthe possibility  puting one a Dural, but not until the  current tower is replaced , which may be 12 - 18 months.

It would be good to get one back on  the top of a CBD / North Sydney / Chatswood  building for coverage.

Dave vk2jdh