[OZAPRS] ISS set up

Robert Clatworthy rclaty at gmail.com
Sun Jun 8 13:23:01 EST 2014

No sorry that was direct. I've tried adding ARISS to my blacklist as not to
gate packets that aren't  digi'ed. I'll wait to see what happens, If I gate
packets direct again I'll turn off my gateway, so that people that are
trying to bounce off the space station get to see a path involving the
space station.

Robert
VK2BRC