[OZAPRS] VK5 NWS bulletins

Tony Hunt wavetel at internode.on.net
Sat Jul 12 19:18:19 EST 2014

Ive been wondering for some time whats happening with the NWS bulletins from the IS feed .. I run the Igate currently here in Adelaide and we used to get regular useful NWS bulletins and warnings via BOM Adelaide. Nothing really comes through any more except Sheep graiziers warnings. The other day we had flood warnings and storm warnings issued on the broadcast radio and  internet RSS feed from BOM but nothing showed up on the APRS channel on RF .. Has BOM stopped the feed or has something else changed that I have not noticed. Its been months since Ive seen proper warnings etc come out on RF.
I have not changed the config this end of the Igate. Short of sitting across the IS feed and watching it Ive no idea where to look next.

Tony  Hunt VK5AH   wavetel at internode.on.net