[OZAPRS] Re vk4og

Liz VK2XSE edodd at billiau.net
Sat Jan 25 07:06:21 EST 2014

QTR Fri, 24 Jan 2014 22:45:26 +1100 Damien Gardner Jnr QTC

> Laugh about my disability if you want, but do it somewhere that's not
> costing me money.  I put a lot of time and money into .au APRS, as
> it's one of the small parts of ham radio that I can do without having
> to converse via voice with someone, but still have some outside
> contact.
>
> Cheers,
>
> Damien

I talk to people all day at work. Typing to people is a break!
My callsign is really difficult to deal with using voice, even spelled
out it takes several attempts for the other party to get it right.
Room in Ham Radio for all different types of people, even those who
aren't keen on talking.