[OZAPRS] VK2RCC not working

Ray Wells vk2tv at exemail.com.au
Mon Jan 6 12:55:20 EST 2014

Hi John,

Thanks for your input.

Please understand I was not being critical, I really do understand the
problems that distance can create, and gear does go down. My one regret
is that I was unable to experience "normal" vhf aprs coverage in that
part of the state because I think it would have been even more
impressive than it already was.

Regards,
Ray vk2tv