[OZAPRS] HF APRS site

Paul Mullins pmullins at adam.com.au
Fri Feb 21 15:05:46 EST 2014

Thanks for the ideas, that is correct with the hf noise level I still have to have a listen. We are having a look at replacing the 160 m dipole to a set of four  phased vertical as more and more telco gear is being installed and when they are working we have to make sure they have not damaged antennas like last time.
As I said thanks for the ideas I wanted to know what the general thought of people was and this will guide me later on.

Thanks for now

Paul

Sent via morse code.