[OZAPRS] VK2XSE IGate

Steve stevez at tpg.com.au
Wed Feb 5 17:50:44 EST 2014

G'day,

I can't kill a Pi with recent kernels. I have uptimes of months on a
unit doing SPI, 3G (which is presented to the US as a USB-serial
converter), an 802.11 dongle and a USB webcam with "motion" software.
Yes, it's a busy little unit (model B). I haven't had one crash on my in
a long time. I run Raspbian.

What firmware are you using (uname -a). Old kernels were hard to keep
running if *any* sort of USB device was connected.

VK2ZSZ