[OZAPRS] APRX not connecting to aprsis

Matthew Cook vk5zm at bistre.net
Thu Dec 4 23:42:03 EST 2014

Hi Liz,

Hmmmm......

Did it at least restart the USB subsystem and enumerate your USB device
back to ttyUSB0 ?

Have you undone the changes to aprx that you made swapping stuff over to
ttyUSB1 ?

Has your IP address upstream changed and with it your name servers?

Can you machine resolve internet addresses on the net?

#ping www.google.com

If the above comes back negative then it's likely your name servers in
resolv.conf are no longer pointing you in the right direction.

Food for thought.

73

Matthew
VK5ZM