[OZAPRS] VK3RSA-1

VK3AJ vk3aj at chaplin.net.au
Mon Dec 1 05:44:19 EST 2014

Hi Nigel, et al,

I am the manager of VK3RSA. Thanks for your comment. I am on my way to Perth this week, but will have a look at the nodes deviation when I return.

While where on such topics, does anyone know who manages VK3ANR? VK3ANR-3 appears to be a fixed station beaconing every three minutes. At around 37000 beacons a month, it’s certainly taking up excessive airtime.

Regards,

Peter Chaplin

 <mailto:peter at chaplin.net.au> peter at chaplin.net.au

VK3AJ

Scout Radio & Electronics Service Unit

Repeater Coordinator

No trees were harmed in the posting of this message...however an extraordinarily large number of electrons were horribly inconvenienced.