[OZAPRS] PICO balloon PS-5, MEL-SYD-QLD (Matt Robert)

Ian Mills vk2him at gmail.com
Tue Apr 29 12:38:48 EST 2014

Hi Matt,

I was contacted off list regarding this - it seems I may have not been able
to decode due to my setup - I have a TMD-700 connected to a TNC-X via the
audio out - it's thought that the filtering of the audio was responsible for
not being able to decode as it flew-by within visual proximity to me.

Cheers
Ian vk2him

Message: 1