[OZAPRS] DC connectors

Shaun vk2xpp at optusnet.com.au
Fri Apr 18 07:27:05 EST 2014

Yep, the 30amp andersons are the go.

Our club has standardised to them.  Great for any event, just plug in
and go.  The newer ones I got from Powerwerx are welded together into a
red and black pair, so no chance of error.  The earlier ones were
separate and you had to slip them together in the right way or you could
reverse polarity.  I've got them on almost everything that is 12v.
Inverter, air compressor, batteries, subwoofer.  And when I cut the cigi
plug off the air compressor I put an anderson on it so I can get power
from any car and run the compressor etc.

Shaun