[OZAPRS] VK2US?

Jason Ball jason at ball.net
Fri Sep 13 12:17:10 EST 2013

While VK2BEN and VK2BV are doing a champion job trying to fill the gap,
I'll get my gateway back up tonight to add an inner west presence.   The
loss of VK2US leaves a huge hole in the aprs coverage in sydney.

Cheers
J.

On Fri, Sep 13, 2013 at 11:54 AM, David Hardy <vk2nh at hotmail.com> wrote:

> VK2US-1
>  Last position: 2013-09-10 09:38:29 EST (3d 2h14m ago)
> So I'd say so or it is faulty.
>
> Dave
>
> > Date: Thu, 12 Sep 2013 10:24:28 +0800
> > From: ben at vk2ben.com
> > To: ozaprs at aprs.net.au
> > Subject: [OZAPRS] VK2US?
>

> > Hi Jason,
> >
> > It appears that you may be correct.
> >
> > I don't know that it is any quieter than usual: APRS is not exactly
> > "hot" in Sydney ;-)
> >
> > I have noticed a large jump in activity on my Digi VK2BEN-1. So,
> > that's where part of the action has migrated to.
> > The rest would be going directly to the eastern suburbs iGate VK2BV-1.
> >
> > And the northside is being gated by VK2MB-1
> >
> > So, all in all it looks like things are being taken care of pretty well
> ;-)
> >
> > Happy trails!
> >
> > 73, Ben VK2BEN
> >

> > > 1. VK2US ? (Jason Ball)
> > >

> > > Hi all,
> > >
> > > I remember the email chain from back in March noting that VK2US had to
> be
> > > removed from the current site. Did this by any chance happen in the
> last
> > > couple of days ? Seems awfully quiet out there.
> > >
> > > Cheers
> > > J.

Teach your kids Science, or somebody else will :/

jason at ball.net
vk2vjb at google.com <vk2flnx at google.com>
callsign: vk2vjb