[OZAPRS] VK2US?

ben at vk2ben.com ben at vk2ben.com
Thu Sep 12 12:24:28 EST 2013

Hi Jason,

It appears that you may be correct.

I don't know that it is any quieter than usual: APRS is not exactly
"hot" in Sydney ;-)

I have noticed a large jump in activity on my Digi VK2BEN-1. So,
that's where part of the action has migrated to.
The rest would be going directly to the eastern suburbs iGate VK2BV-1.

And the northside is being gated by VK2MB-1

So, all in all it looks like things are being taken care of pretty well ;-)

Happy trails!

73, Ben VK2BEN