[OZAPRS] TNC220+

David Hopkins davhop at bigpond.net.au
Thu Mar 7 17:52:38 EST 2013

Gentlemen,
Does anyone have information on the TNC 220+ put out by the Melbourne
Packet radio group.

I am trying to interface a G3RUH 9600 Baud radio modem for the
strand-1 satellite to this TNC.

There was a battery to back up the RAM when the power was cut off. If
I remember it connected under the RAM chip.
However it is no longer present in my TNC. The manual that came with
the TNC mentions the battery but has no connection details.

I want to connect an external battery to power the RAM during power down.

Can anyone shed light on how this was connected.

David

David G. Hopkins (VK4ZF)
CAPALABA QLD
AUSTRALIA