[OZAPRS] Spot vs Delorme Inreach

Tim timlog at bigpond.com
Tue Jul 30 08:26:11 EST 2013

Hi Peter, distance along the road is about 30k. Terrible road though ! You wouldn't want to ride your bike along it, heavy traffic and the road surface is completely shot, think outback potholed track with traffic congestion.. Hence why I'm there, working for a civil construction company rebuilding the road and bridges.

Sent from my iPad