[OZAPRS] problem in Adelaide

Paul Mullins pmullins at adam.com.au
Sat Jul 27 13:37:22 EST 2013

	I will thank all that did the tracking and those that where perpared
to track,

	I remember geting a major ear / email bashing on why to put in a
fill-in digi, and this device that when haywire its obvise that was
not being maintained as close as it should be, this is part of the
reason why I asked on this mailing list?

	Again many thanks for now working correctly data paths.

	Many thanks

	Paul

Me, Myself and I accepts no liability for the content of this E-Mail,
or for the consequences of any actions taken on the basis of the
information provided, unless that information is subsequently
confirmed in writing. Any views or opinions presented in this email
are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those
of Me, Myself and I. WARNING: Computer viruses can be transmitted via
E-Mail. The recipient should check this email and any attachments for
the presence of viruses. Me, Myself and I accepts no liability for any
damage caused by any virus transmitted by this E-Mail.