[OZAPRS] APRS Packet Errors

Ray Wells vk2tv at exemail.com.au
Tue Jul 9 17:13:30 EST 2013

Thanks Gordon.

I knew from first hand experience that the std EPROM implementation of
KISS had really terrible timing issues, things like not passing data to
the computer, not transmitting and then transmitting over received
signals, but I can't ever recall buffer issue. That's not to say they
weren't there, however.

The timing issues weren't o/s dependent, I saw them in DOS, Win95 and Linux.

Ray vk2tv