[OZAPRS] Message Sizes

Brendan Pratt - vk4blp vk4blp at southsidears.org.au
Mon Jul 8 10:21:36 EST 2013

Jack Chomley said the following on 8/07/2013 9:35 AM:
> How nice and ham friendly :-(

Standard practice on any mailing list.

There's no need to post out an attachment of say 2Mb that'll go out to
everyone on the list, particulary when some might be data volume limited.

Really if you sat down and thought about it, there's no need to send
posts anywhere near the size limit of the mailing list in the first
place. Email lists are text based transfers, not file based transfers. :)

As you can guess, I fully back up what Darryl is doing with this list.
If anyone does not like it, then they are free to set up their own list. ;)

--

Get your business on the Internet NOW !!
Hosted on our own Servers in Australia,

Renew your .com.au domain for only $39.95 for 2 years !
Visit http://www.overflowdomains.com.au
--

C u laitr
Brendan Pratt Overflow Internet Services