[OZAPRS] Message Sizes

Darryl Smith darryl at radio-active.net.au
Mon Jul 8 09:07:04 EST 2013

Hi All

Quick message… The current maximum size of messages on this list is 50kb. This is not strictly enforced, and occasionally I will release larger messages. But, the larger the message, the less likely it will be that I release it. This does not cause me a burden, but if your message is delayed or rejected, that is why. If it is rejected, have a look at what you posted, and try to get it down in size a bit…

Thanks

Darryl

---------
Darryl Smith, VK2TDS POBox 169 Ingleburn NSW 2565 Australia
Mobile Number 0412 929 634 [+61 4 12 929 634 Int] - 02 9618 6459