[OZAPRS] D700 - won't remember power on status after power fail

Ian Mills vk2him at gmail.com
Thu Jan 31 10:30:13 EST 2013

G'day guys, wondering if anyone has seen this and if there's a fix?

My d700 is wired as a base station connected to a power supply - after a
power fail I thought the D700 was supposed to power back on without
needing to press the power button on the console, however this doesn't
happen with mine and I need to manually turn it back on.

This is causing a bit of grief as the d700 runs the iGate and digi so
it's out of action until I get home to power it back on.

Cheers
Ian vk2him