[OZAPRS] APRS 'idea' ? - needs some clarification

Rob Heyer vk2xic at yahoo.com.au
Tue Feb 12 12:33:38 EST 2013

Ben,
I don't think it could be better said... Well done.

73's,

Rob Heyer          ( VK2XIC )

APRS
VK2XIC-1 QTH
VK2XIC-2 Experimental (TT4)
VK2XIC-3 Camp Site
VK2XIC-4 On Foot (portable)
VK2XIC-5 On Bicycle

VK2XIC-9 Mobile (car)

http://aprs.fi/?call=vk2xic-9&mt=roadmap&z=11&timerange=3600

VK2RMP - IRLP  Node No. 6018 (146.850 MHz)
VK2RBZ - EchoLink  Node No. 114630 (147.300 MHz)

Member - WIA
                  IARS
                  SES Shellharbour City (NSW)

Eat Australian lamb a 1,000,000 Dingos can't be wrong !

"Watch, stand fast in the faith, be brave, be strong.  Let all that you do be done in love."
1 Corinthians 16 vs 13 - 14