[OZAPRS] APRS Idea?

Liz edodd at billiau.net
Sat Feb 2 17:31:14 EST 2013

On Sat, 02 Feb 2013 17:21:32 +1100
Ray Wells <vk2tv at exemail.com.au> wrote:

> Liz,
>
> Oops, I should have said that these days I feed very little from IS
> to RF, just weather bulletins for three districts in this part of
> NSW. My example is what I used to do to try to create interest and,
> it worked.
>
> Ray vk2tv

I think that Paul is listening to traffic in a heavy traffic area. It
is certainly noisy in Wollongong, less so in Canberra, and quiet my way.
We should talk about different means of handling traffic, because if
you keep on getting people interested in APRS, it's going to get
noisier still, and transmitting packets on RF will need to be done more
thoughtfully.

Liz VK2XSE