[OZAPRS] Current ISS frequency

Paul Mullins pmullins at adam.com.au
Mon Aug 5 15:35:17 EST 2013

145.828 is the ISS' digipeater.

Cant wait for the new repeater to go on line, going to be 10 times
better than the last original one.

cheers

paul

On 5/08/2013 2:17 PM, timlog at bigpond.com wrote:
> Thanks guys.
> Cheers

> From: Ray Wells <vk2tv at exemail.com.au>
> To: ozaprs at aprs.net.au;
> Subject: Re: [OZAPRS] Current ISS frequency
> 145.825
> On 05/08/13 14:02, timlog at bigpond.com wrote:
>> Whats the current ISS frequency being used ?
>> Cheers

Me, Myself and I accepts no liability for the content of this E-Mail, or
for the consequences of any actions taken on the basis of the
information provided, unless that information is subsequently confirmed
in writing. Any views or opinions presented in this email are solely
those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of Me, Myself
and I. WARNING: Computer viruses can be transmitted via E-Mail. The
recipient should check this email and any attachments for the presence
of viruses. Me, Myself and I accepts no liability for any damage caused
by any virus transmitted by this E-Mail.