[OZAPRS] Raspbery Pi (RPi) Gateway

Liz edodd at billiau.net
Sun Sep 9 19:32:03 EST 2012

On Thu, 06 Sep 2012 08:01:10 +1000
Ray Wells <vk2tv at exemail.com.au> wrote:

> Liz,
>
> I orginally took a look at the Sheeva Plug but I was trying to break
> away from a device that plugged in to the mains. The RPi meets that
> requirement nicely.
>
> Ray vk2tv

Our solar power is well organised and actually available through parts
of the house as 240V on green power points.
The "house radio" runs off the 12V supply.
I'm thinking of getting another sophisticated radio like the Kenwood in
the car rather than reusing some very old hardware which may not want
to work after 20 years of silence.
Then I need the OM to stick up another antenna....