[OZAPRS] ARGENT Open Software

Rob Heyer vk2xic at yahoo.com.au
Thu Oct 25 01:24:01 EST 2012

Hi All,
I'm looking at the ARGENT OpenTracker USB model and would be pleased if
anyone in the group could advise me how to config. the device.

My experience is "0" with OpenTrackers have used UI-View and TinyTrack in
the past, but I would to have a go at the ARGENT OpenTracker USB. Note:- I  have already purchased one and now wanting to get it up and running.

Thank for you help.

73's,

Rob Heyer          ( VK2XIC )

APRS
VK2XIC-1 QTH
VK2XIC-2 Experimental (TT4)
VK2XIC-3 Camp Site
VK2XIC-4 On Foot (portable)
VK2XIC-5 On Bicycle

VK2XIC-9 Mobile (car)

http://aprs.fi/?call=vk2xic-9&mt=roadmap&z=11&timerange=3600

VK2RMP - IRLP  Node No. 6018 (146.850 MHz)
VK2RBZ - EchoLink  Node No. 114630 (147.300 MHz)

Member - WIA
                  IARS
                  SES Shellharbour City (NSW)

Eat Australian lamb a 1,000,000 Dingos can't be wrong !

"Watch, stand fast in the faith, be brave, be strong.  Let all that you do be done in love."
1 Corinthians 16 vs 13 - 14