[OZAPRS] APRS in Rmote region outside of APRS RF coverage.

Matthew Cook vk5zm at bistre.net
Mon Oct 15 13:43:23 EST 2012

Howdy,

You could consider a SPOT satellite tracker and have the guys in VK2 inject
your position into APRS for when you're outside normal coverage.  Saves the
hassle of HF in the car if you don't already have it.  Couple of URLs for
you to look at;

http://au.findmespot.com/en/
http://www.aprs.net.au/projects/spot-aprs

73's