[OZAPRS] Possible fill in digi in the Hawkesbury

Russell ashdown at hunterlink.net.au
Thu May 31 22:39:01 EST 2012

Hi Kev,

At the moment there doesn't appear to be any fixed policy re digi's (i.e.
that's amongst the local VK2's)

My thought, strategically placed digi's can only help the cause. If you need
any help give me a call.

I have been providing the Central Coast igate VK2VK-5 for a few years now.

Good luck.

Regards

Russ
VK2VK-5