[OZAPRS] Possible fill in digi in the Hawkesbury

av08or av08or at bigpond.net.au
Wed May 30 14:47:18 EST 2012

Hi all,

Just put a new radio in the car and been running aprs mobile a bit more regularly. I have noticed that in my local area beacons from the car only make it to the web only when I'm at high points and get a path to Sydney or down south. I would like to set up a fill in digi at home which is at Yarramundi and about 80m elevation, I have a good reception over the local Hawkesbury  valley.

Would this be ok or would it causes problems with the sydney network?

Regards

Kev VK2KEV

Sent from my iPad