[OZAPRS] VK3CV-1 Mt Macedon Digi

Richard Hoskin rhoskin at bigpond.com
Sun Jun 17 14:26:39 EST 2012

Hi,

Thanks to some motivation and assistance from Peter VK3TBN we have got the
Mt Macedon APRS digi VK3CV-1 is back up on air.

The repeater site was hit my lighting some 18 months ago which destroyed all
the equipment at the site along with the mains power feed. The strike also
damaged part of the hut.

VK3CV-1 covers the Greater Melbourne area, parts of Geelong and around the
bay to Mornington.

Those station in the coverage area who are currently running as a Wide digi
to assist with coverage could you please turn off your Wide digipeater.
Thanks for your help while VK3CV-1 was off the air.

Cheers

Richard

VK3JFK