[OZAPRS] VK6HGR APRS Igate offline

Gavin Rogers grogers at vk6hgr.echidna.id.au
Mon Jul 9 13:46:28 EST 2012

Hi Folks.

My  APRS Igate has been having issues over the last few weeks. First the
power supply, then the radio and now the serial port on the server.
Hopefully things will be all good again tonight when I get to repair the
server.

We've got great coverage of the Perth metro area from other Igates so
there shouldn't be any noticeable impact. (I hope :-) )

The mheard list from my Igate is available at
http://vk6hgr.ampr.org/cgi-bin/mheard?aprs

73
Gavin.

--

       Gavin Rogers                     |  Amateur radio station VK6HGR
     http://www.livingwaters.com/good   |     http://vk6hgr.ampr.org/
     ICQ: 17230395       MSN/Skype/Email: grogers at vk6hgr.echidna.id.au