[OZAPRS] FT-290R + Signalink USB

Ray Wells vk2tv at exemail.com.au
Fri Feb 10 12:20:38 EST 2012

All,

This link has been posted previously -
http://www.febo.com/packet/layer-one/transmit.html - but it's worth
posting again as the article describes, in simple language and with
oscillograms, packet tone levels, pre/deemphasis and everything else you
need to know to properly set up a 1k2 packet station (VHF APRS is 1k2
packet). It is invaluable reading, especially for newcomers but also for
old hands.

Ray, vk2tv