[OZAPRS] APRS Distance Records Enquiry

Mark Jessop lenniethelemming at gmail.com
Mon Dec 3 22:07:12 EST 2012

If someone wants to figure it out the positions are still here:
http://aprs.fi/#!mt=roadmap&z=9&call=a%2FVK5ARG-11&timerange=21600
http://aprs.fi/#!mt=roadmap&z=9&call=a%2FVK5ARG-12&timerange=21600

I don't think it was more than 150km.

Also don't forget that sites like aprs.fi will only log the packet where
it entered APRS-IS. Other igates may have heard it too, but didn't get
it into APRS-IS before the closer igate.

- Mark