[OZAPRS] Project Horus Repeater Flight this Sunday

Tony Hunt wavetel at internode.on.net
Wed Apr 11 14:43:18 EST 2012

Thats all true Josh but as per what we observed previously it all becomes an issue when the Balloon gets close to landing and the footprint shrinks. It can hover about and change direction as the weather patterns vary in the lower troposphere . It usually lands a long way from any Igates or Digis in the Mallee so any help it can get at about 3000 feet and below all helps.
As far as flooding the network goes (in VK5) I really couldnt care for the short time its going to be up there and the things that can be learned and gained by running it

Tony  Hunt  VK5AH wavetel at internode.on.net