[OZAPRS] Project Horus planning high altitude balloon launch forApril 15th with APRS and FM Voice

Nik Presser nikp007 at bigpond.com
Tue Apr 10 20:01:33 EST 2012

G'day Mark,

As per here... http://projecthorus.org/?m=201204 and in particular this text... The Amateur Radio Experimenters Group (AREG) will be running net control on the voice repeater as VK5ARG, from the launch site in the Adelaide Hills

So when I looked at http://status.irlp.net/index.php?PSTART=11&nodeid=6214 then I assumed you might be using 5RSB and maybe linked to IRLP. It was only a guess. And yes I note that the IRLP node is currently down.

But reading the Horus site again, maybe my original question was a bit of a stretch or a hope, as perhaps the text on the Horus page was in reference to the balloon repeater...??  :-)

It was only a suggestion and/or enquiry...

Cheers,

Nik Presser
VK3BA
Geelong