[OZAPRS] Is VK2VK-5 the only I-Gate in the Sydney region?

Darryl Smith darryl at radio-active.net.au
Tue Apr 10 17:02:43 EST 2012

Hi People

This is worth a re-post. John Akermann, n8ur, and former TAPR president
has published information on deviation and tones. It is available on

	http://www.febo.com/packet/layer-one/transmit.html

John is quite knowledgeable on the area and his insight valuable.

Darryl

---------
Darryl Smith, VK2TDS POBox 169 Ingleburn NSW 2565 Australia
Mobile Number 0412 929 634 [+61 4 12 929 634 Int] - 02 9618 6459