[OZAPRS] First solo(s)

Terry Neumann tfneumann at internode.on.net
Sun Apr 1 13:58:27 EST 2012

Congratulations Darryl, well done.

Some say it's the most memorable flight you'll ever make, but I suggest
you leave room for other great adventures in the air - and they will happen.

OK - I'll come out as well.  Mine was back in August 1966, and I still
love the magic of flight.  We live in a great period of human endeavour.
   For thousands of year people have looked at the birds, wanting to do
what they do.   And just now, we have that privilege.  A hundred years
earlier, well it was just starting happen; in a hundred years time - who
knows?   Enjoy the present because we are just so fortunate to be here
right now.

Mind you I've done all of mine without the complication of an engine.  I
still wouldn't mine flying noisy aeroplanes, but it's getting a bit late
now.

73
Terry
VK5ATN